Jump to recipe
These are a few of my favorite things this week..
Ribbon candy or felt? DIY Felt Ornaments
Why don’t I have this already? [Red Wine Stain Remover]
A quick party dish [Stromboli Recipe]
- Pizza Dough
- Genoa Salami
- Egg Yolk
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400. Flour a work surface and roll the dough out into a rectangle.
- Start layering the meat in the center, leaving an inch or two along the edges. Add provolone and mozzarella. I used chunks of mozzarella but grated would probably work fine too.
- Combine the egg yolk with a couple tablespoons of water and brush the egg wash around the edges. It’ll help the dough stick together when you roll it up.
- Starting along one long edge, gently roll it up.
- Pinch the edges together to seal it. Tuck the ends under and pinch them together.
- Place it on a baking sheet, seam side down. Coat the top and sides with a little olive oil. You could sprinkle it with a little granulated garlic if you like.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut it into slices.Serve with sauce alongside.
© 2023 Recipe Found on Picklee.com
Getting dressed for the holidays [DIY Anthro Inspired Tule Skirt]
Fake the look [DIY Vintage Mirror from Dollar Store Frames]
Get the look [Eye Enlarging Makeup]
Why don’t you crackle it? [DIY Crackle paint-how to]
Eat, DRINK & be Merry! [Holiday Cocktail Recipes]